Registration for all fIT-courses via RWTHonline for this semester start on the 1st of April.
Registration / Terms and Conditions of Participation
*** Anleitung zur Anmeldung von fIT-Kursen in RWTHonline ***
Terms and Conditions of Participation
By registering for one of our courses, you accept the follwing terms and conditions:
- The registration is binding.
- If you cannot participate in the course, please de-register as soon as possible, so that student on the wait list can get your place.
- Alternetively, you can name a substitute particpant.
- If the Campus Office (de)registration period has ended, please contact us via e-mail using your RWTH Aachen account (for authentication reasons).
- If you have registered for a course but do not participate without deregistration, your future registrations will be given lesser priority.
- If you come late to class sessions, we reserve the right to give your place to a student on the waiting list.
- Requirements for successful participation will be announced in the first class sessions (max. number of missed lessons, homework, etc.)
To be able to complete your homework, you need access to a PC with internet connection.
If the course is already fully booked at registration, your name will automatically be placed on a waiting list
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.